Tuesday 18 January 2011

New sofas - romantic & oldfashioned

Wish you all a great 2011 with lots of amazing miniature project! I have just made my inventory and my accounting for 2010 so now I have time to make miniatures again and take care of my blog.
Here are my latest sofas, romantic with a feeling of Spring and traditional kitchen sofa.
Enjoy your week! Hugs Weronica

Fabric from Brodnax Print, cotton & silk

Wallpaper on the side is also Brodnax Print and matches the fabrics

Classic kitchen sofa, the carpet is hand woven by Britt Mari and if you ask me she is the best to make hand woven carpets. I will shoe some more of her carpets soon.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Weronica,the sofa is lovely,I love the colors! I invite you to participate in my litlle giveaway.Miniregards from spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sofas are very nice. I really like the colors in the green one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fina soffor, särskilt den översta.Och Britt-Maries mattor är verkligen fantastiska!

    ReplyDelete