Monday 8 August 2011

Flower kits - part two















































































Sofa in the background is made by Ma-Lou



























I`m stil working on making the new flower kits from Japan....
I don´t know if I should blame the nice weaher in Stockholm, that keps me from sitting inside and making flowers, but slowly I will make them all :) 
Next week Crazy4minis shop opens with normal opening hours and everything gets back to normal and I think it will be great!! I has been a wonderful summer, enjoy your week! Hugs Weronica

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh.... diese Blümchen sind aber sehr hübsch.

    Kannst Du mir vielleicht verraten, woher Du die Kits für die Kletterpflanzen hast??? Das wäre toll.

    Liebe Grüße an Dich

    PuNo/Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Monika, These are new flower kit from Japan and I will sell these in my webshop soon. I you want to I can send you an email when I have them in stock. All the best, Weronica

    ReplyDelete